Sunday, November 29, 2009

Welcome!

Hello!

I have been wondering for quite a while how someone got started on blogging and if it was all it was cracked up to be. Well I took the plunge and here I am writing my first blog. I am not sure if I really have enough stuff going on in my life to have a blog but at least when something exciting does happen ya'll will be the first ones to know.

As most of you know Derek aka Big D tied the know on October 23, 2009 and what an exciting day that was! It was the most perfect day ever and was even better than I could have ever imagined. The weather was perfect (thanks to Derek's brother Tyler who is in heaven) I believe Tyler became BFF's with Mother Nature to make sure she provided us with the most perfect weather and WOW did they both deliver.

It was wonderful getting to share that moment not only with my family and friends but being lucky enough to have that special moment with the LOML (Love of my life). I am truly blessed!

I have never seen a dance floor that was as packed and jammin' as our dance floor at our wedding! People were on the floor all night long shaking their booties and enjoying a good ol' time.

The only two things that were missing from our most special day was our two four legged fur babies Gunther (G-man) and Dottie girl. They probably could have cared less not being there since they were living the high life having a blast with their friends at Doggie Daycare!

You can see some of the pics from the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment